Introducing: Raw Asian Fusion!
Have you ever wondered how they do it? In this case, how does Chef Damian get those veggies and fruits and nuts to taste so good? All veggie sushi? Veggie Teriyaki? You can stop wondering, because every delicious Asian-inspired dish is a masterpiece within itself. But don't take our word for it, try it yourself and see exactly what is possible with Juicy Foods.
Please note: Since we are always innovating and advancing our menu to new heights, the below menu is just an example of the amazing things that we have to offer. Please check our current menu for exact items on the menu of the week.
- Curried Carrot with Ginger This soup is where sweet meets spicy!
- Creamy Shitake Soup Creamy raw almond milk and mushrooms blended in bliss.
- Not Stir-Fried Teriyaki Marinated bell peppers mushrooms and broccoli, tastes cooked…but it’s not.
- Shitake Bok Choy Salad Baby bok choy and shitake mushrooms complemented by black sesame seeds.
- Sesame Sea Veggies A lightly seasoned Wakame and cucumber salad.
- Nori Snacks Light and crispy nori filled with creamy lemon goodness. Snack on these all day their full of organic vital minerals.
- Asian Stuffed Mushrooms Shitake mushroom caps marinated and stuffed with rich Brazil nuts. Can these be raw?
- Panda Rolls Our version of a sweet and mildly spicy Asian wrap using a variety of vegetables in a green leaf .
- Teriyaki Cashew Pad Thai Jicama noodles tossed with a mouth watering teriyaki Thai glaze and vibrant Asian vegetables.
- Avocado Nori Rolls Local sunflower and diakon radish sprouts, tri colored bell peppers and avocado together in a fish free nori roll.
- Lemon-lime cheesecake with Mixed Berry Sauce Tart cashew cheesecake drenched in a sweet berry sauce.
- Spiced Apple Crisp A traditional Mediterranean style dessert, sweet and slightly spicy.
All recipes made with 90% organic ingredients, and 100% love.
Created and delivered by JUICY FOODS, LLC. All rights reserved 2011 (925) 588-8039